Man hospitalized after inserting a battery up his butthole to boost his energy

Man hospitalized after inserting a battery up his butthole to boost his energy

A nineteen-year-old boy was admitted to the hospital on Saturday night, apparently, because a domestic accident. The boy had a voltaic battery in the rectum that had to be removed, because of the danger that it would lead to an even bigger problem.

The boy went to the hospital, walking with his father. He had a severe pain in the area of ​​the lower abdomen caused by the object that, he recognized, had been introduced voluntarily to “give more energy to myself” His father explained that the boy had spent the whole weekend studying and exhausted. He read on the Internet that a battery could return him  the necessary energy. so he introduced it.

The doctors proceeded to remove the object. After that, the boy said that it was not the first time that he did something stupid. A few months ago he swallowed an iron bar because the doctor had told him his iron levels were low.

Follow us on
The content of There Is News is fiction, as you can read in our Legal Warning